Monday, August 22, 2016

Anatomy scan and contractions....

Had the anatomy scan back in July and it went perfect. This little nugget is measuring in the 60th percentile which is right along side of Mason. I have a feeling he will be about the same size. I'm a little disappointed in the anatomy scan this time because it literally lasted 15 min tops. When we were in GA with Mason they took tons of photos and even gave us some 3D photos as well. We didn't get any of that this time. BUT I am going in two weeks to get 3D photos done so I will have them with this one too!




Those are a few photos that we got.. We barely got any. I wish the ultrasound techs would show some compassion when doing these instead of cranking them out like machines. The ultrasound tech in GA was amazing so I think it skewed my opinion a little. 

Fast forward to 24 weeks pregnant and the contractions start. :( I was so hoping that they would not start this pregnancy. That my body "knew" what it was suppose to do but I guess not. We made our first Labor and Delivery visit at 24 weeks due to contractions every 2 minutes. Some were registering at an 8 out of 10 on their monitor. I was giving a terbutiline shot and some procardia and that calmed them down. So now I am taking Procardia everyday in hopes to stop the contractions. I still have them everyday but not every two minutes.  I'm starting to get wore out easier as I approach the 3rd trimester. We found a house in Fort Gordon and move in October. I'm sooo excited for us to be back together in one house and not at Fort Irwin. Patrick is making the cross country trip soon and we will be on our way! I'm so excited to decorate the house and make it our own. We will be there for about 3 years so it will feel a little more like home. I can't wait to decorate the boys rooms and get everything set up!  I have a doctor appointment in GA soon with the same doctor that delivered Mason and I'm soooo very thankful for that. Until next time........

19 weeks


Florida beach trip July 8

Florida beach trip July 8
Florida beach trip July 8 - 20 weeks

Florida beach trip July 8

21 weeks

21 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment