Thursday, June 16, 2016

And baby number 2 is......






a boy!!!! I was shocked! We did an elective gender ultrasound at Before the Baby in Bristol to find out the sex. I am not having any of the problems I had with Mason so I am not having extra ultrasounds.. So I had to go to an elective place. I am thankful I'm not having the problems but sad I won't get to see this little one so much....

So about this boy. I was completely shocked. I was convinced we would go in an see those three little lines that said girl. Every symptom said it. All the wives tales pointed to a little girl and since this pregnancy was sooooo different than Mason's, I just assumed. Boy were we in for a surprise! We are thrilled for another little prince to join the fam bam. Patrick was giggling with joy. Mason will have a best friend for life. The ultrasound tech couldn't catch this little peanut. He wouldn't sit still just like Mason. Now if we can come up with a name.......

I am feeling so much better with this pregnancy. The morning sickness has finally went away and I am able to actually do things. I do not have the cramps or the backaches I did with Mase Face. So I'm actually able to do things, like fishing or swimming... Which is GREAT! This little peanut has started kicking up a storm and I have a feeling he will be just like Mason. Lord help me ha

Here are a few photos from the ultrasound....







14 weeks


15 weeks




16 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment