Monday, February 17, 2014

First Doctor Appt

Just got back from the doc! I was able to move my appointment up till today. Patrick was off so he was able to go with me but by the look on his face when we left I doubt I can get him to go back ahahaha.. He looked like he was in misery. I'm sure he will go back to hear the heartbeat though. So I'm definitely preggo! My next appointment is March 18th the day before my birthday. I go for an ultrasound and to meet the doctor.  They already have me on progesterone supplement and I'm also taking baby aspirin. I have researched and researched and the benefits out way any risks. Actually from all the research I have done unless your allergic or some other aversion to aspirin, baby aspirin is safe during pregnancy.  It helps with micro clots even if you don't have a clotting disorder. Many miscarriages happen because of a teeny tiny clot in the cord or a clot between the baby and the placenta. So if there is no harm than I would rather take it. Most high risk OBs say to take it anyways...so that's what I'm going to do! So I caved and told my aunt. LOL. I had to be able to ask someone any questions because God knows Patrick doesn't know anything about being prego! ha  I want to save the big surprise for our mommas and grandmas. We are going to wait awhile to tell everyone else :)   Sooo excited and now I just have to pray to make it to the next step in this journey.

Funny pregnancy symptom: Feb 16th. Made scramble eggs and bacon. Poured out the extra grease in a cup and smelled the extra grease... This so called grease smelled like a dead animal and I about puked! Patrick said it smelled fine.. Well I didn't think so ha.. so it went outside!  I'm super tired all the time and extremely emotional too!

No comments:

Post a Comment