Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello sleepy.

Well a few more days have past and I'm officially 5 weeks preggo! I have never felt more bloated in my life. LOL I can't even button my pants. I have a feeling that I am going to start showing a lot faster than other pregnant ladies.  I am hungry all the time. For everyone that knows me, I can eat a ton anyways.. Now it's even more. I am hungry every couple of hours. I'm sure I don't have a baby bump yet, but this bloating sure makes it look like I do. HA. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it a secret from friends and family. When I am a stick anyways a lot of bloat is going to be noticeable.

I requested the doctor take my blood and look at my HCG numbers since I had a previous miscarriage. They take two blood draws and look at the amount plus the time it takes to double. So I got my first number back it was 1663 for 4 weeks and 2 days preggo. Everyone says that is a GREAT number so I am just hoping/praying/crossing my fingers that the second number at least doubles so I know the pregnancy is progressing. I have talked to several ladies and they have all said that is a high number.. Some of them said theirs was around 50 or 60 and some say theirs were around 500-600.... So mine is definitely up there. I find out my second number tomorrow. So please say a prayer for me and this little bean. I will definitely update tomorrow!!!

I'm off for a nap! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment