Thursday, June 12, 2014

21 weeks Anatomy Ultrasound

We had our anatomy ultrasound today and I must say I was scared, nervous, excited, and happy all in one! I haven't met with the doctor yet. I do that tomorrow morning, but according to the ultrasound tech everything looked perfect. I just hope when the doctor looks over the ultrasound he confirms that everything is ok. Mr. Mason Wayne Davis weighed in at 15 oz and is measuring a week ahead. So thankful for a healthy, active baby and just praying that the doctor confirms it!

We got to see all his legs and arms, but my favorite part was the 3D ultrasound of his face. I couldn't believe at 21 weeks he looked so real! I can't wait to see what the 3D/4D ultrasound looks like when we get that. And YES I am going to an elective ultrasound to get that done at like 34ish weeks. I think today was the last ultrasound I get from the doctor, if I'm not mistaken.

So about this boys legs. I was cracking up that he was so limber. In the one picture you can actually see the legs up at his face. At one point he stretched his legs PASSED his head! He is going to be one long baby! Patrick was all smiles and cracking up at him with his legs wide open. No mistaking he's a boy that's for sure. It was such a blessing to see his heart beating away and see all of his organs.

Now just pray that when I see the doctor tomorrow he confirms that everything is ok. I just can't seem to relax and realize he is ok until I hear it from the doctor!







No comments:

Post a Comment