Tuesday, July 22, 2014

".... i'll be happy...."

"I'll be happy if you make it to 34 weeks." That is what I heard from my doctor today. :/ SO I'm not sure what to think. This was the first visit since I went to Labor and Delivery and was anxious to see what the doctor said. When I went to L&D I ended up seeing my regular OB's wife so that worked out perfect. Apparently she's an OBGYN too and she just relayed all my info to him. So he was a little concerned with me having contractions this early. He said girls my size usually end up going early anyway because it's like a survival instinct of our bodies to prevent the babies from getting too big to deliver. BUT he said that with being small and having contractions that he would be happy if I make it to 34 weeks. YIKES! I had a feeling I would go early but not this early.  So I'm hoping and praying I can make it to 34 weeks which is mid-September. I would be even more happy if I could make it to 36. So that is two months from now.

Also I got surprised with the Glucose test this morning. Didn't know I was going to do that today so that was fun. I kind of had to laugh because after the test I asked the doc........"does it matter if I ate two bacon biscuits and jelly this morning?!?!?" Don't judge. Momma was hungry haha He just busted out laughing. So if I fail it I will blame it on the biscuits hah. I also gained another 2 lbs in two weeks. I will just contribute it to the biscuits too.

So keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Until next time...

oh and i gotta post my favorite pics of myself EVER.  26 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment